Friday 9 May 2014

Victory at Last



I started this project back in December, for the Knit for Victory KAL. It began life as a reasonably quick and simple tank top, then rapidly mushroomed into a cardigan. The tank top part progressed relatively quickly and was completed for the KAL. After the excitement and camaraderie of Knit for Victory, I lacked the motivation to 'Just finish the sleeves'.

I finally finished my cardigan this week. It's the twelth hand knitted jumper I've made and I have to say it's the best piece of knitwear I've produced to date. It feels fab, it hangs well, fits exactly to my liking, with room for another jumper underneath, it makes me very happy and I love it! Can you tell? I'll not say any more - I'll let the pictures do the talking.










No comments:

Post a Comment